Wednesday 10 May 2017

TEA YOUR LONG DAY

Tea your long day!!!
Okay that almost sounded weird but yeah how about setting the mood right just before bed time with a cup of tea, flipping through your favourite magazines with nice music playing in the background.
I almost do not want to believe the power of this little self treat but  it worked, I smiled through my sleep like a baby, I felt really good waking up the next morning

I would advice you to give it a try too.

Green tea, black tea, you choose anyone that works for you. Make sure it's checked on your grocery list.
I love my tea with just sugar, so your choice.

   The tea helps digestion, it also helps calm you down and sets you all good for a peaceful night sleep.

And well your favourite magazines gives you that grin and excitement feeling as you flip through.
  So never stop making yourself happy, you deserve that cup of tea.

                                                        
                                                              Cheers!!
   

No comments :

Post a Comment